The holidays have come and gone, life is nearly back to normal. Pretty soon it’ll time to get serious about spring cleaning.
This is the time of year, I used to debate on hiring someone for $300+ to clean my whole house, but in an effort to save money I always decide to do it myself.
The whole concept is overwhelming right? I am supposed to undo a WHOLE years worth of damage in a weekend of spring cleaning?? HOLY CRAP! I already have a bajillion things to do, NO FREAKIN’ WAY.
But alas it must be done, and afterwards the house and my mindset is always so much better for it. So instead of overwhelming myself I decided to start taking this crazy house down in chunks! Go go gadget Spring Cleaning Checklist!!
I divided up my schedule into rooms, and am going to tackle them one by one in my spare time on the weekends. So when it comes to my biannual total house makeover 😉 I don’t feel completely overwhelmed and nauseated at the thought. It actually becomes really liberating to have things in order, and stay that way for at least a little while 😉
This way seems the easiest to me, if figure if dedicate a few hours each weekend to one to two rooms, I should have the whole house spic and span in a little over a month. Meanwhile not feeling overwhelmed, and getting all of the other daily life stuff done too.
HERE is my breakdown of spring cleaning by room! Download it for FREE and print it out to help you stay organized and get things clean!
In addition to my checklist I have created an awesome list of some Spring Cleaning hacks to get it done easy peasy!
Between my Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist and these hacks, spring cleaning should be a sinch this year.
1 Use this Dryer Lint Removal Kit to get your dryer running optimally all year long!
2. Cooktop Cleaner, Scraper and Scrub Pad kit<< Use this kit to get your oven top nice and sparkly again!
3. Super simple way to degrees your cabinetry, use an All Purpose Cleaner & a scraper/old credit card to scrape off the dust!
4. I use a SteamMachine to get my window tracks sparkly clean! It also takes the headache out of scrubbing the bathroom tiles, or any hard to scrub places! Fantastic!
5. This amazing post about how to Clean your WHOLE oven like a pro without all the chemicals, awesome!
6. Get that Oven glass sparkly again with just Dawn Soap and Baking Soda! Just mix into a thick paste, let sit for a few minutes and WALA! I am not gonna lie we buy Baking Soda in bulk around here because it is a FANTASTIC way to clean without chemicals. <3
7. I like to use these Microfiber Dusting Gloves to quickly dust my blinds! Then I go over them with a gentle cleaner for any spots! So easy!
8. I use this tutorial on how to do a Dishwasher Cleaning & Tune up! It’s fantastic and quick!
Here are some other things that you will need! :
I made this Spring Cleaning Checklist in effort to make sure you can check all your bases, some of these things may not need to be done, or maybe some you don’t see as necessary.
I am a true believer that less clutter and a clean house has truly reduced my stress level, and allows me to truly focus on my family and my goals.
Easy checklists, and planning is literally how I survive this crazy life, I swear otherwise I would go spiraling out of control!
Give yourself the gift of sanity, download the Spring Cleaning Checklist, and continue to follow along on social media to gain tons of more free content that will truly save you time, money, and stress.
Have a fab day!
If you love it, pin it for later!
Spring Clean your life with these two posts: